Friday, July 12, 2013

Last shopping trip before Cozumel!

Went shopping with my mom and sister this evening. Our version of a girls night out. And back home by 9 lol. I'm super excited about my purchases! Picked up two new books from B&N and this beautiful blue crossover on clearance at AE that $12 and some change.


So far I've read the first page of The Light Between Oceans and I am hooked. Both books were suggested by two different ladies I tutor with. Kahn is one of the biggest names in common core right now. Great information to 1:1 and flipped classroom. I meeting with my teammate nest week to get from the book Flip Your Classroom. Which one do I bring with me on my cruise? All 3 :)

We had dinner at Fresh Cafe. I had a turkey avocado wrap with a quinoa salad, and lemonade green tea. Deliciousness overload. Highly recommended!


Well, I'm out. About to curl up with one of these fab reads!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so excited to be able to connect with another "flipper" since there aren't many out there.

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete