Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photos from the BOY

So here are just a few pictures of my classroom from the beginning of the year. Everything is from Pinterest of course. Updated classroom photos coming soon!

Behavior management from Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten
and Guided Reading groups in the baskets above.

Our Classroom Twitter page!
I now post out the door questions
and they right their response.

This wall has changed so much since this photo.
Cafe is all filled up and Writing has...
Oh I just need to take a new photo of it :) 
I've been wanting to post pictures of my classroom. This weekend I've had some extra time since I am no longer working 3 jobs. YES, 3 JOBS! I'm a workaholic. I've always worked multiple jobs. Even in college. It was tough, but I had to choose what was best for me... and my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment