Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fun in Kindergarten!

I was just going through my photo albums and came across pictures from the kindergarten class I interned in once a week. These are from a few years ago but I had to share. It was my first time really working in the classroom. I loved it!

Writing center with students writing on display.


Word wall.

I was trying a capture a lot in this picture.
Job chart, left and right arrows in front of the room,
and those circles are counting up to the 100th day of school.

Loved this poetry center idea for the little one.
The students put the poem in order and read it.
Then glued it in their notebooks.

Math Word Wall with pictures!

Literacy Centers rotations.
A time before Daily 5.

Science Word wall with pictures!

We had so many anchor charts :)

Calendar Math.

Circle Time! Post-its for the story we read that day.

Reading area.

A science project we did.
Here they were drawing what they see in the night sky.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such an engaging, fun room. I am one of your newest followers. I just wanted you to know that I have nominated your blog for two awards. When you get a chance hop on over to speechchic.blogspot.com to claim your awards.

    Tai Patrice

    ReplyDelete